четверг, 11 сентября 2014 г.

In the early summer of 2013 year I joined the company Wargaming.net to 3D-modeler environment. This is a great company with great expertise. Below I'll give you a job, I worked for more than a year. It's only 20 per cent of overall objectives, which I did. Because of the secrecy policy, I can only Show screenshots of my objects from the game itself. I can't talk about the stages of work, technology and the nuances.
    wooden church
























 old fountain



















 a lot of tasks to create the various Fences and gates, blockages

















 the longest job I've had to do here is this temple

































My opel blitz you can see on many maps, if you play in the World of Tanks :)


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий